Luvinia campaign
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's bring back Luvinia to it's best !

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Luvinia campaign Intro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Luvinia campaign Intro Empty
PostSubject: Luvinia campaign Intro   Luvinia campaign Intro Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2016 7:57 am

Hi everyone's, my name is Luc. I am here because I believe in myself and in yourself to bring Luvinia back for a better fun gameplay and more improved. I gain the trust from Jay and some of you that already sign up my petition, thanks for it ! I believe I am qualify for this even so my english is not my main language. I am someone yet, that understand reading better than I speak it, I ensure you. So for this I apologies if I can not always feel 100% clear to you and if I do typos, I hope you will consider this. Gladly I am not alone and have americans friends that can express better what I truely wish for Luvinia. They will be introduce later when the time comes. Thoses people I brought with me are considering people and even some are experienced already in the task of be GameMaster in different games. What I can say about them: they done a great job, they are honest folks and friendly people.
Now I want to say that about Luvinia, game had quite many unexpected issues with the lack of improvements of features with the game, today we are in measure to do improvements and my team are people who are fair, wishing to support you and make you happy!

We want to proove you guys, we can make this old game a wonderfull game and bring back the game with more charm and fun!

Here's a little video I made, thank you for sharing it on your facebook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pl0G737U3i4
Back to top Go down
https://luvinia.board-directory.net

Luvinia campaign Intro
Page 1 of 1